POSITION: CNC Machinist
Reports to: Production Manager/ Shop floor Supervisor
• Follow all safety rules policies provided.
• Produce/Machine threaded parts as per the provided drawing and program.
• Inspect and verify that each thread & part is generated as per the provided specification.
• Follow all the guidelines provided by the Supervisor.
• Maintain a neat and clean working environment.
• Responsible for care, use, and protection of all company equipment. Know, understand, and follow all company and department safety rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Perform job duties accurately and responsible. Verify part and work order.
• Daily checks of machine before operating and identifying risks.
• Checking of Specifications, Work Orders, drawing and material and program.
• Machine/manufacture the part within given time.
• Report problems to supervisor.
• Maintain traceability and inspection report.
• Follow shop rules advised by supervisors.
• Report all unsafe and or hazardous acts or conditions to Manager.
• Report any damaged or misused equipment, including but not limited to gauges, fixtures, and instruments.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
• Assist with training when required
• May require off-site duties.
Must have a minimum 1-2 year experience in operating a CNC lathe machine, on Preferably have knowledge of Funac controls and operating. Ability to read and understand CNC programs. Should be able to identify tooling requirements from program. Ability to understand engineering drawing.
EDUCATION: High school education or equivalent.
OTHER: Must be able to communicate in English and able to take and follow written and verbal instructions. Have good machine shop knowledge. Be able to read and interpret specifications.