Job Type: Full-time
Location: Houston, Texas
- Previous coating experience a must.
- 40+ hours a week.
- Knowledgeable in packing and shipping
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Positive attitude.
- Must have transportation.
- Only Local Applicants Considered.
- 401k — bi-annual enrollment.
- Medical Insurance – 90 days with Vision.
- Dental Insurance Available.
- Vacation: 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 5.
- Friendly, cooperative work environment.
- Fast paced work place.
- Quality Driven – ISO 9001 and API Approved.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Follow all safety rules policies provided.
- Inspect and verify all work is performed per specifications.
- Follow all the guidelines provided by the Supervisor.
- Maintain a neat and clean working environment.
- Responsible for care, use, and protection of all company equipment.
- Know, understand, and follow all company and department safety rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform job duties accurately and responsible. Verify part and work order.
- Daily checks of machine before operating and identifying risks.
- Verifying of Specifications, Work Orders, drawing and material and program.
- Package the part within given time.
- Report problems to supervisor.
- Maintain traceability and inspection report.
- Follow shop rules advised by supervisors.
- Report all unsafe and or hazardous acts or conditions to Manager.
- Report any damaged or misused equipment, including but not limited to gauges, fixtures, and instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Assist with training when required.
- May require off-site duties.
Must have a minimum 1-2 year experience in operating a Abrasive blasting equipment. Preferably have knowledge of finish requirements. Ability to read and understand job instructions. Should be able to identify basic fasteners and use measurement devices. Ability to understand drawings.
EDUCATION: High school education, GED or equivalent work Experience.
OTHER: Must be able to communicate in English and able to take and
written and verbal instructions. Have good job shop knowledge. Be able to read and execute specifications on job instructions.