Duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and oversee sales targets for team members – Team Members includes: Account Managers, Account Associates, Expeditor, Methods and Buyers
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with key customers
• Investigate customers need and wants
• Develop annual account business plans
• Establish excellent relationship with key accounts and customers to keep up with customer needs and assist in substantially growing the business
• Serve as a contact person for customers and internal teams
• Ensure adherence to all relevant industry and customer specifications and guidelines
• Track, measure and evaluate sales metrics and trends
• Track, measure and evaluate customer satisfaction metrics and trends
• Interact as required with customer buyers and supply chain representatives to determine if we are meeting their required metrics
• Suggest innovative ways of increasing customer satisfaction within team and company at large
• Collaborate with Business Development Vice President and Commercial Manager
• Keep abreast of customer, industry and market trends and best practices
• Attend training as required to stay current trends in National Associations and Regulatory requirements
• Ongoing leadership and industry training to improve and grow with the company and the international business demands
• Problem solving to meet customer demands
• Ensure materials are committed to orders are in stock to meet customers requirements
• Ensure routers and methods are correct to ensure customer compliance to contract review standards
• Ensure all work is done in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Follow though with team expeditors to ensure the lines of communication with the customer and the company are open and complete.
• Reporting to company and customers to validate effectiveness and customer satisfaction
Competitive salary based on experience
Commissions based on Invoiced Sales dollars and Gross Margins
Bonuses paid based on On-Time-Delivery and Quality Rating with Customers.
Job Requires an uncommon commitment to work and a work commitment as defined as a high level of enthusiasm to tasks assigned at a workplace. The right person must have feeling of responsibility and dedication towards the goals, mission, and vision of the organization.
The right candidate must inspire high levels of employee satisfaction within the team and towards others in the organization as related to work commitment and engagement within the company.
The idea candidate must achieve superior business performance, which in turn results in increased profitability, productivity, employee retention and overall improvement in the work atmosphere.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in business to business commerce please apply.
Must have 5-10 years’ experience in Account Management or similar inside sales experience. Idea candidate must be willing to learn new metric driven results and standards. Idea candidate must ready to hit the ground running. If you can’t commit to late nights and odd hours meeting customer demands this may not be the right position for you.
Reports Directly to:
Director of Sales and General Manager
Vice President of Business Development
Executive Vice President